My mom worked as a school teacher till she got retired, and is an artistic genius, she has many accolades in singing and stage performances. She is highly artistic. She is very spiritual and she was the one who introduced me to Yoga and Meditation. She is responsible for igniting my spiritual growth & aspiration.
My dad used to work in electrical maintainence department in a company. He also used to work from home as an electrician, winding motors, repairing washing machines, etc. He is a hard working man, I never saw him wasting any time. He was always working in his workshop and trying to meet the ends.
Both of them are very loving, kind & sensitive. But both have different ways to express their love.
Me and my brother received enough love from them, and we never felt that they could have done better. They did everything in their best capacity for us.
When I look at them, I wonder & I would consider my self successful, if I am able to love my child even 50% of what they loved & scarified for me.
Upto 7th grade, I used to suffer from bed wetting problem. And it is the worst thing that could ever happen to a child. I used to feel help less as I had tried different medicines and nothing seemed to work. I had started to develop a low self esteem and it was eating away my confidence. I used to feel so embarrassed when I used to goto a relatives place to stay overnight, as they would need to pull out rubber sheets to protect their beddings from getting wet.
My mom was loosing it by the day and she failed to understand why this problem was there with me. She used to get mad at me sometimes @ that.I used to be very sad and I wanted to kill myself at many such ocassions.
There seemed no solution to my problem. And I had become hopeless.
No comments:
Post a Comment